We understand that recruiting new employees can be a frustrating process when you don’t have the time, resources or experience available to your organisation. We know that employers recognise the value of top talent – those individuals that can drive their business forward and boost the bottom line but there are rarely guarantees that you will find those talented people when you can’t dedicate a resource to your recruitment projects. In a buoyant jobs market, where employers are competing with one another for ‘top talent’ the hiring process can be even more difficult.
‘Hiring the best is your most important task’ – Steve Jobs
Using Dovetail to support you in identifying and attracting talent can relieve a huge amount of pressure on both you and your internal teams. This approach helps find the people you need to move forward, bring them to interview, and secure them on time and within budget. The reason our clients work with us is due to the additional benefits we provide outside of the “standard” expectations linked to an external recruitment provider.
- Access to the best candidates – Some candidates are hard to find. We have built up exceptional candidate networks over the last 30 years and have access to candidates that aren’t considering a new position. ‘85% of the global workforce would be open to discussing a new role but only 12% of them are actively looking’.
By partnering with Dovetail Recruitment we can provide access to candidates that are beyond your current reach.
- Increases your business efficiency – What is the value of YOUR time? We reduce the time and in-house resource that you need to dedicate to recruitment. This will lead to a quicker turnaround on filling your vacancies, which will increase efficiency of your organisation and teams.
- Our guarantee to you – Unless you are working on a retained basis you don’t pay a penny until we find you the perfect candidate for your business. What do you have to lose? We do the hard work so you don’t have to.
- Offer additional services – We make it our priority to understand legislation changes that will affect local businesses. We can offer insight and salary bench-marking to businesses specific to their sectors and regions and have the ability to carry out background checks, DBS checks and DISC Profiling to enhance the recruitment process where appropriate.
- Sector Expertise – By partnering with Dovetail Recruitment who specialise in the industry sectors your business is in, you won’t have to explain jargon or describe the roles function in the business.
- Access to multiple job boards – This can prove very costly to individual businesses and in most cases businesses would chose one of many sites available to advertise their roles but this will only provide access to the 12% of people that are actively looking for work. Without broad exposure and the time to search for candidates in the databases you won’t be tapping in to all of the talent which could you mean you are settling for second best.
- Experienced Job Advert Writers – In the current candidate led market a compelling job ad is vital to attracting the right candidates for your business. Many companies just post a job description telling the audience what they want to about their company. What about what the candidate wants to hear? When was the last time you read an advert and thought “I’d apply for that?”
- Referred business opportunities – We get to know your business inside and out and speak to individuals on a daily basis who could be your potential customers. We are a very underutilised resource and source of information about businesses in your sector or area.
Are you maximising your chances of making the perfect hire? For a personal and efficient recruitment process that you don’t pay a penny for until we find the right person for your business contact Dovetail Recruitment today!! ?