back to job listings page
Sector: Hospitality / Travel / Tourism
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £40,000 - £40000
Salary: £40,000 per annum plus inclusion into company bonus plan and other fantastic benefits.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours a week)
We are looking for a creative and motivating Head Chef to lead our client’s culinary team. You will be passionate about food, keeping up to date with all the new trends and able to work with the Executive Head Chef to create beautiful fine dining menus. You will also be an engaging leader and be able to motivate and develop a team of chefs encouraging them to deliver a first-class dining experience.
- To be the figurehead for the kitchen operation, providing for all outlets a suitable food offer that supports the branch.
- Set & maintain an exceptionally high standard of food quality in terms of taste, presentation & service.
- Create and maintain a working environment which meets all current legislative responsibilities.
- Ensure effective and acceptable lines of communication between the Kitchen Brigade and all other catering staff.
- Create and maintain a safe, happy and committed working environment for the kitchen brigade.
- Food Safety Qualification – minimum Intermediate Level
- First Aid At Work (desirable)
- Catering for high profile events and large events
- Full responsibility for writing and costing menus and food offers aimed at all levels
- Experience of all sections of the kitchen in a restaurant environment
- Experience of designing dishes and menus based on current allergen legislation
For further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!