Client Relationship Manager
back to job listings page
Client Relationship Manager
Sector: Advertising / Media / Publishing
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £60,000 - £80000
Location: Home based (with travel for meetings)
Salary: 60,000 - 80,000 AUD
As the Client Relationship Manager for this entrepreneurial and innovative audio publishers IN THE WORLD you will be responsible for maintaining and attracting clients and dealing with public libraries, universities and schools to ensure sales targets are achieved across your assigned territories.
Working in an industry that continues to go from strength to strength with the popularity of audiobooks and digital publishing will prove to be dynamic, fast paced, rewarding and exciting.
This organisation is well known for its success in reinvigorating interest in audiobooks and as a leader in digital media their e-lending app has been established as the No.1 solution in Australia and New Zealand as well as across the Commonwealth.
You will work as part of a passionate team of book lovers who has revolutionised the way people access and consume books and they are looking to add to their energetic team.
What you’ll be doing;
You will be responsible for maintaining and attracting clients and dealing with public libraries, universities and schools to ensure sales targets are achieved across your territories. Although the position is home-based, face-to-face meetings foster the best relationships, therefore travelling is required.
Account Management - your role will include forging and maintaining strong, positive and long-lasting client relationships. You will provide the highest level of sales support and ongoing account management service, to institutional customers throughout Australia. You will be responsible for selling a digital solution service, physical audio and large print content.
New Business Development – you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and driving new sales and pursuing new opportunities to drive additional revenue.
Everything Else – all other tasks that come with being a great salesperson. This will include updating databases, creating information packs and presentations and providing customer feedback. You will need to understand everything about your customer’s business and how to add value to it.
- Be highly energetic and have a genuine passion for books, audiobooks and printed text.
- Have a minimum of 4 years commercial, client-facing sales experience in an equivalent role, with a proven track record of delivering results and achieving sales targets
- Be a natural, confident and professional communicator who understands people and builds powerful, long-lasting relationships
- Have excellent presentation, public speaking and customer management skills, with high attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task and work hard in a high pressure, non 9-to-5, fast paced environment
- Be highly driven, sales-motivated and goal-orientated
- Be tech savvy, comfortable with device usage and inspired by the latest digital trends
- Have strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem-solving ability
- Have exceptionally strong closing, as well as consultative selling skills
- Have extensive experience working independently, as well as in a team
- Have a valid driver’s license and full-time access to a car
- Have a willingness to travel interstate and stay overnight when needed
What We Offer You
An innovative, dynamic and incredibly fun culture. Your passion, dedication and hard work will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and performance-based bonuses.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!