Customer Support Executive
back to job listings page
Customer Support Executive
Sector: Call Centre & Customer Service
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £18,000 - £22500
Salary £18-22,500 DOE
Preferably full time permanent position 9-5, but part time 3-4 days a week considered.
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Our client is a successful audiobook publisher and a leader in digital media, this company combines a global reputation for excellence built over 25 years in audiobook publishing with the energy of their 5 year old digital start-up. The company has revolutionized the way people access and consume books. Their digital platform allows institutions to borrow eContent from the world’s top publishers. Having gone through significant growth in the UK in the last twelve months, the company is now looking to add even more talented people to its passionate and energetic team. If you are ambitious and would love to be challenged in a demanding but highly rewarding environment, then this Company is for you.
Keeping customers supported in an effective manner is key to the success of our clients business. This is therefore an essential role within the customer service team, reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager. You will be a key point of contact for their library customers. You need to be highly energetic and have a genuine passion for books, audiobooks and printed text.
With the growth of the business this role has become even more important and with many customers to look after, you will need to have excellent organisation skills, be hardworking and efficient.
You will also be able to deliver first-class customer service and so have a good telephone and email manner and assist with general office tasks as required by the senior team.
This role provides a chance to work with a thriving business in an exciting marketplace so there is opportunity for the right individual to begin their career in a customer facing role.
- Experience working in customer services or office administration
- Be highly energetic and have a genuine passion for books, audiobooks and printed text.
- Extremely well organised
- Proficient in use of excel and all other office packages
- Comfortable with device usage and discussing technology on a daily basis
- Goal orientated, motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick-thinking, responsive and keen to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Keen to learn and expand knowledge
- Always see tasks through from start to completion and keen to get the job done, even if it means working longer hours
- Can work independently but also an excellent team player
You will need to be a capable, organised and enthusiastic individual and have an interest in providing the highest standards of customer care. Your approach to tasks should be methodical and you should be good at multi-tasking. With so many customers to look after, you will need to be hardworking and determined and have a positive approach to everything you do.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!