Customer Support - Graduate
back to job listings page
Customer Support - Graduate
Sector: Call Centre & Customer Service
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £17,000 - £19000
Exciting opportunity to work within Customer Support - £17-19K
Graduate Customer Service Advisor
Our client specialises in providing a unique predictive analytics platform which is powered by their panel of over 3 million online reviewers. The platform is used to test different types of media, helping brands, record labels, retailers and media agencies make smarter decisions, whether it’s a more accurate buy, or perfectly targeted branding, they bring the consumer directly into the workflow of some of the biggest companies in the world.
They are looking for a motivated graduate, who is looking to build their career, to join their small team (working remotely), where you will be responsible for resolving customer enquiries as well as managing reviewer activity.
As a graduate role, this position is perfect for someone who wants to work hard, get valuable business experience and who has a positive work ethic. You will be able to get involved in all aspects of the business outside of your core role, developing your customer support skills and being part of a world leading team.
The customer service role sits at the heart of the organisation, often the first touchpoint of many of their 3 million users, you will be responsible for monitoring reviews and reviewer payments. This means you must have exceptional communication skills as well as being process driven. You will thrive in this role if you are on the pulse with new music, technology and trends.
You will be mainly working remotely, with one day a week in the office, once it is safe again to do so, based between Reading and Hook in Hampshire. You will need to be a car driver as the office is in a remote location.
You need to demonstrate strong academic credentials, with a degree, and maths/statistics to at least A Level standard.
Overview of role:
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are resolved professionally and within SLA's
- Use bespoke software to monitor reviews and take appropriate actions to ensure consistently high-quality reviews
- Understand users queries and communicate clearly any site issues (internally) as well as help problem solve
- Support clients, across music, video, consumer electronics, and retail verticals.
- Manage PayPal payments
- Support customers via social media pages
- Researching potential clients
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A polite, thoughtful, and friendly attitude
- Process driven
- Analytical thinker
- High degree of initiative and ownership
If you love new technology and are looking for a great career opportunity, please submit your CV and a covering paragraph telling us why we should consider your application for our client.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!