Digital Marketing Manager
back to job listings page
Digital Marketing Manager
Sector: Marketing / PR / Events
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £28,000 - £30000
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent, Full time
We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Digital Marketing professional to join a fun and dynamic full service creative agency based in Newbury, Berkshire.
Working as part of a 25 strong team of wonderful professionals who cover Account Management, Project Management, Events, Telemarketing, Graphic Design, Planning and Strategy, Development and Technical Build along with a fully staffed Print Engine Room you will be part of a full solution offering for a broad and varied client list.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Services Manager you will be helping to execute marketing campaigns ensuring client satisfaction, as well as collaborating with the marketing and design teams to deliver outstanding results to clients. You will be confident to liaise directly with clients and bring passion and zest to this already zesty agency!
This creative team thrive on relationships, both with their clients, internal team and their large network of external partners and contractors who deliver projects with them.
They are a relaxed environment, but every member of the team share the drive and ambition to build an outstanding agency – so you must be motivated and passionate to fit into this role!
- Act as the first point of contact for your clients and build long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with your contacts, always striving to find great avenues to promote their digital marketing.
- Create, plan and manage a business or brand’s marketing campaigns on the web, social media and other digital marketing platforms.
- Identify market trends, plan campaigns and using web analytic tools to analyse the performance of marketing campaigns.
- First point of contact with your associated client accounts
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Create and implement tailored digital marketing plans
- Work closely with other members of the team in the company on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative, troubleshooting etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Services Manager and Finance on quoting and invoicing
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Building and maintaining a brand’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Creating, executing and monitoring marketing campaign budgets
- Collaborating with media and sales teams to improve marketing results
- Measuring key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team to identify innovative growth strategies
- Preparing reports on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Using advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a strong marketing mind
- Have an exceptional way of communicating and liaising with clients
- Love getting involved with brainstorming and other teamwork
- Be confident with delivering presentations to clients through face-to-face meetings and video calls
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Time off over the Christmas period
- A relaxed and friendly office
- Private Health Care following a successful probation
- A beer fridge (as well as fizzy drinks, wine and other fun beverages!), and well stocked snack cupboard to tuck into
- Complimentary beauty treatments at two salons – I know, cool right!?
- Company pension (with a cool app to track it all!)
- An awesome team who care about each other
- A company who supports and empowers you to achieve success
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!