back to job listings page
Sector: Trades & Services
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £32,500 - £38500
Permanent, Full time (39 hours per week with some out of hours call outs
Based: West Berkshire (field based)
Salary: £32,500-£38,500 per annum depending on experience
FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE IS ESSENTIAL
As a self motivated qualified electrician you will enjoy working in a variety of environments. This local organisation provide electrical installation and fault finding services to industrial, commercial, agricultural and high end domestic properties.
Your role will consist of the following:
- Carry out electrical installation work throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire
- Carry out breakdown repairs including minor works service through to electrical installations
- Previous experience in fault finding in electrical installations
- Be able to assist with emergency call outs / 24 hour cover if required
- Be able to complete records and paperwork and report further works
- City & Guilds Electrical qualification (level 3 or above)
- NVQ Diploma in Electrical subject
- ECS Gold card
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Completed apprenticeship in Electrical installation
Company Vehicle, Pension Scheme, Holiday and Sick pay.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!