back to job listings page
Sector: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £0 - £
Office Location: Thatcham
Contract: 2-3 Months (Possibility of going perm)
Salary: £12-£13 per hour
Due to growth within the business, we are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join our friendly HR team in our Thatcham office.
We are looking for someone willing to manage all manner of HR Administration duties ranging from recruitment, learning & development, reward & benefits, and employee administration. If you are interested in a career within HR and learning all aspects of the employee lifecycle, then this role will provide the ideal platform to do so.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Being a point of contact for employees and dealing with various first line HR queries that arise throughout the business, escalating to the HR Business Partners where appropriate.
- Support the recruitment process, from advertising right through to onboarding with support from the Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Lead the process for any employee leavers.
- Using our HR information system / payroll to access, input and compile employee data.
- Provide reports on an ad hoc basis when required by Head of HR and Business Partners.
- Supporting with the administration of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
You will be capable working independently but especially as part of a team. You must have proven organisational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. You will possess the ability to act on initiative as well as having a commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Ideally you will have some HR experience however this is not essential.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- You will be a natural team player who is used to working with others to get the best result.
- You will have a positive, can-do approach and take on new challenges with ease, energy, and enthusiasm.
- You also enjoy working on your own initiative.
- You will have good communication skills to all levels in the business.
- You are adaptable and agile with the ability to manage several tasks at once.
- You thrive in a busy environment and can embrace virtual working.
- Good problem-solving skills, enabling you to navigate ambiguity and find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Possess a mindset of continuous improvement and proactively identify better ways to do things and drive solutions.
- Able to exercise discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent excel and data analytic skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills E
Confident, self-starter, and team player E
Strong organisational and planning skills E
Ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines E
Data analytical skills E
Experience of working in a manufacturing or blue-collar environment D
Working in a HR Team D
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!