back to job listings page
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £26,500 - £31000
Salary: £26.5k - £31k (Depending on Experience)
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Permanent, Full time
As the HR Advisor for this charity organisation you will get the opportunity to make this role your own supported by an intimate and friendly team.
Are you frustrated by your current role, maybe you are in a recruitment position but have studied your CIPD but don't have an opportunity to move into HR and put your new skills into practice?
Are you in an HR administration role and looking for your first step up on the HR Ladder?
Do you feel you can offer more HR expertise but have little opportunity in your current role?
About the role
Whilst Recruitment is a large part of this role you will be provided plenty of opportunities to further develop the HR offering and for you to be a key player in that process.
The HR Advisor role is a newly created position, reporting to the HR Manager and working alongside the Training Co-ordinator.
This role would be perfect for a highly capable HR Professional to use their knowledge and experience to be at the very centre of the Charity ensuring they have the right people, in the right role, in the right service at the right time.
If you have a talent and the passion to recruit for a growing organisation and an enthusiasm for all things HR then we would love to hear from you.
About the company
We are working with a fabulous local charity focussed on providing support and services for adults and children with learning disabilities, their families and carers locally.
Care, equality, community, family and empathy are at the core of everything that this organisation do, they offer a unique opportunity for someone to make a real difference to peoples lives.
Their objectives are to encourage and support people with learning disabilities and enable them to achieve their full potential; to promote full inclusion of people with a learning disabilities, to educate and increase public awareness of the needs of people with a learning disability and their families and carers and to maintain and build upon the current quality and range of services already provided.
- Facilitate the recruitment process from advert to onboarding and beyond ·
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies in line with legislation
- Be the first point of contact for HR, escalating where necessary
- Maintain and update HR records including People HR
- Support the HR Manager with all aspects of the HR function
- Work with Managers to support their teams
- A good level of experience in HR and recruitment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A confident communicator who is equally happy working alone and in a team
- CIPD Level 3 qualified, or equivalent
- You will have knowledge of the care sector and ideally of learning disabilities
- A great sense of humour is a must
- You will be a driver with a full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle on a daily basis
- A Covid secure workplace
- A starting salary of £26,500 to £31,000 per annum based on experience
- Annual leave of 24 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension with employer contribution
- Opportunity for personal develop and growth
- Great Management support
- Great teams to work alongside
- Some flexibility in working hours and location (if appropriate)
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!