HR Shared Services Coordinator
back to job listings page
HR Shared Services Coordinator
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £15 - £18
Location: Dublin (remote)
Contract length: 5 months
Salary: €15-18 per hour
We are seeking 2 knowledgeable and professional HR coordinators to work as part of an EMEA HR Shared Services Centre based out of Dublin (albeit working from home initially).
You will have direct responsibility for supporting this Global organisation with a recent acquisition and ensuring an efficient and effective transition of employees.
You will work as part of a wider HR team to carry out the day to day resolutions of Employee HR queries in a timely and accurate manner.
You will be expected to drive continuous process improvements and participate in local and international project teams supporting HR and company initiatives.
This is a very busy time for the HR function at an exciting point in the growth of this forward thinking, inclusive and collaborative company.
If you have experience of working within a large corporate business supporting an acquisition or merger this could be the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities and add value to this global organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a first HR point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding on-boarding/ off-boarding, benefits, employee data, HR systems and information sources
- Responding to employee and manager enquiries through phone, email or messaging systems by accessing a variety of tools and knowledge bases - via a case management tool and telephone
- Using judgment to escalate (if required) and route contacts/issues to the appropriate specialists.
- Helping to resolve employee enquiries, identifying the best person to find expert support internally or externally
- Taking personal initiative to conduct ongoing research and partnering with colleagues to resolve more complex issues and reduce escalations as well.
- Handling administrative duties and special assignments related to departmental needs when necessary.
- Proactively drive/ project manage process improvements on continuous bases using a Lean philosophy to increase HR efficiency and effectiveness.
- Sharing and improving processes within the HR Source and across HR Operations
- Playing a key role in supporting HR initiatives and projects
- Displaying co-operative team work, communication and focus on continuous learning through self-development by attending internal training classes to ensure added value to the team.
- Be fully conversant and proactive in displaying behaviours which support the business Mission, Vision and Values.
- General ad-hoc tasks and duties as required.
- HR or Business qualification to degree level or studying towards it
- Native Standard verbal and written English Skills – additional European languages are an advantage
- Self starter with demonstrated examples of using own initiative to drive change
- High personal integrity required in handling confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle high volume of employee contacts daily while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of focus and attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable, able to comfortably deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of working through an acquisition or merger would be highly beneficial
- Experience of working within a tech organisation also beneficial
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!