back to job listings page
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £60,000 - £60000
Salary: £60k + excellent profit related bonus £100 OTE
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid Working Pattern
We have been recruiting in the local area for over 30 years and we have an exceptional reputation for being personable knowledge experts with an ability to build excellent relationships with the local business community.
- Full P&L responsibility for the recruitment business including managing and improving operational processes for a business in £2m per year turnover bracket.
- Project manage operational process/system changes where appropriate
- Develop new business and manage existing client relationships independently or in conjunction with appropriate recruitment consultant
- Manage and motivate a small team (currently 3 consultants, office manager, digital marketing executive and administrator) to ensure the overall business goals are met. Grow and develop the team.
- Overall recruitment for the business ensuring effective and efficient resource is allocated to all projects
- Conduct induction of new employees
- Conduct monthly reviews with all employees, set annual targets and budgets for the business.
- Responsible for all HR processes and procedures including holiday planning, contract reviews, appraisal meetings, probationary reviews and advise on general HR matters.
- Be the escalation point for all business-related issues and negotiation of business terms
- Establish links to customers and key decision makers through regular networking
- Conduct business reviews with existing client base to assess future pipeline of business
- Manage permanent and temporary recruitment processes
- Create marketing strategies and support content creation with Digital marketing executive
- Create business development strategies to meet with the business goals.
- Be the subject matter expert on all things recruitment including changes to legislation and law as well as industry specific changes that affect the industry.
- Provide solutions and or processes to mitigate risks
- Manage and develop the businesses largest account providing recruitment solutions across EMEA
- Manage third party relationships for payroll across multiple countries
- Calculate rates and costs for EMEA based contracts. An understanding of EMEA employment laws and restrictions would be an advantage.
- Ensure weekly temp payroll and staff payroll is executed in a timely and accurate manner via the Office manager
- Troubleshoot and create solutions for business barriers i.e Objections, Candidate Shortages, Recession etc.
- Conduct regular jobs meetings with all sectors of the business in order to establish workloads and priorities.
- Track and approve all commission payment submissions
- Manage and negotiate supplier relationships at the point of renewal i.e. Job boards, insurance, telephony contracts etc.
- Full 360 recruitment process when required to support existing team or when workload warrants it
- Train, mentor and coach junior and new members of the team to ensure they are following the correct procedures and processes
- 3 yrs recruitment/ business management experience
- Knowledge of recruitment, payroll and HR legislations
- Experience of Business development and strategic account growth
- Experience of managing a small team and effectively delivering on objectives
- An effective communicator and able to communicate with a diverse range of people
- High computer literacy
- Able to plan, implement and continuously develop processes and policies.
- Experience and working knowledge of GDPR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Commercially astute
- Customer centric
- People focussed
- Experience of managing a P&L
- Ability to manage large workloads
- Certificate in recruitment practice or diploma in recruitment management (desirable)
- CIPD qualification (helpful)
- Member of the REC (MREC) (desirable)
- Basic salary £60k + excellent profit related bonus £100 OTE.
- Full Time, Permanent
- 30% share transfer or 30% of trade sales proceeds after net asset value on 3-year targets achievement.
- 26 days holidays per annum plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance (3 x salary) and Income Protection Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NEST)
- Free Car Parking
- Hybrid Working Pattern
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!