Marketing Campaign Manager
back to job listings page
Marketing Campaign Manager
Sector: Marketing / PR / Events
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £25,000 - £30000
Location: Newbury, Berkshire (Blended working from home & office)
Permanent, Full time
We are seeking a passionate, bright and experienced Marketing Executive who thrives on managing multiple campaigns and delivering exceptional ROI. You will have the opportunity to work across a varied suite of retained and existing clients for a rapidly growing creative agency. This is a role that you will own and have accountability for your own campaigns with the support of key functional teams in the business.
This marketing agency deliver innovative and successful marketing services for an array of clients within many different industries but the core growth area at present is within Tech.
They are fun and passionate about their local community and supporting local business as well as providing services to companies across the UK and in to Europe. They are at a very exciting period of growth hence the introduction of a new Marketing Campaign Manager.
We love working with this company because everyone loves to work there, they take care of their employees, offer progression and training but also provide lots of opportunity to socialise and have fun.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience of demonstrable Campaign Management
- Creative/Marketing Agency experience
- Multi Channel marketing experience
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Multi tasking must be "your thing"
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and tight timeframes
- Adaptability (there are many service offerings to be on top of)
- Creative (surely this is a given)
- Expertise in creating engaging content and marketing campaigns
- Tech industry knowledge (a benefit but not essential)
- Marketing Qualification or certificate desirable
- Proven talent for customer service and service delivery
- Commerciality - Understanding ROI and Value add services
- Execute innovative and creative marketing campaigns in a timely and organised manner
- Creating social media, emails, white paper and customer stories
- Marketing reporting; analysing outcomes and putting forward new ideas
- Owning marketing plans serving as a marketing expert for your clients
- Proactively coordinate efforts cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Prepare marketing communication plans
- Writing engaging content
- Plan, organise and execute programs that generate business for specific, targeted accounts
- Always looking for new opportunities or ways to enhance the current offering to clients
- Regular contact and communication with client base and key contacts
During the training/handover period you will need to be comfortable with working in the office (the office meets Covid safe guidelines).
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!