Marketing Events Manager
back to job listings page
Marketing Events Manager
Sector: Marketing / PR / Events
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £20 - £23
Contract: CDD - 3 months Until End of July 2022
Salary: €20 per hour
Location: Paris, France
Full Time, 35 hours per week
We are looking for a customer facing Marketing Events Manager for our clients Paris Experience Centre. You will be creating, planning and executing customised briefings (in-person and virtual) for customers, prospects and partners.
Your responsibilities will include physical day-to-day operations of the Paris Experience Centre as well as coordinating all aspects of the training events planning process.
Your sphere of collaboration will span sales, exec leadership, marketing and other areas of the company, as well as partners and customers. The customer audience addressed will include C-level, technical, and business stakeholders.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage event training: Engage sales team to confirm sessions. Strategize and develop custom agendas for customers and partners in the Experience Centre (EC); secure discussion leaders and presenters in support of training agendas; communicate training objectives to all participants; execute and facilitate training sessions.
- Administrative responsibilities: Set-up and lead planning calls and pre-brief calls with discussion leaders and training requestor; manage content and presentations, arrange catering and customer gifts, print appropriate materials, and set-up room.
- Facilitation: Welcome customers, host and facilitate the briefing alongside the sales lead.
- Training Content: Coordinate training centre content (presentations, videos) with various teams to ensure a branded, customized briefing for centres. Help to update training presentations on a scheduled basis, assist in driving consistency of messaging across centres. Align content, demos, and customer experience for each session.
- Measurement: Close out briefings with evaluations for sales and customers and post-event feedback.
- Event planning and management experience
- Ability to work with people across all levels of organisations from C Suite to business to technical IT functions
- Stakeholder management experience
- Training Program management experience: planning, communications, metrics, budgeting
- Experience working for or with sales organisations
- Understanding of field sales model and company organisational structure
- Understanding of company, partner, and competitive technologies
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent time management, project management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with senior level executives
- Works well across organisational boundaries
- Comfortable engaging sales on the phone
- Works well under pressure and ability to work independently
- Experience in customer-facing or program management role
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!