back to job listings page
Sector: Marketing / PR / Events
Pay rate: £26,000 - £28000
Location: Newbury, Berkshire (possibility of working from home)
Salary: £26-28k pro rata c. £15,600 - £16,800
Hours: 3 days / 22,5 hours per week
Calling all Marketing professionals........
Would you like a role that offers you the thrill and freedom to create and develop your own marketing plan and strategy from scratch, essentially a blank canvas, and yet still allows you to work PART TIME hours? Sound like something you’d like to get your teeth into; then read on….
This unique and exciting position reports directly into the company directors of a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants. We are looking for a creative, confident and experienced marketer to drive engagement and ultimately, grow the existing customer base.
From producing strategic email campaigns for customer retention and acquisition across an array of sectors, to creating engaging content for website, social and physical materials- no two days will be the same!
With a concrete understanding of the benefits of delivering data-driven campaigns, SEO focused content and analytics reporting, you will be motivated to make suggestions, produce, track and measure a wide variety of content.
You must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as demonstrating strong communication skills when working with colleagues across the business.
This role will focus on BRAND and therefore the ability to collaborate with the company directors across multiples sites (A34/M4 corridor) will be key to its success.
Confidence will be paramount to this role as it will operate in a standalone marketing function supported by the wide community of friendly colleagues and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, a related discipline, or 2 years+ relevant experience.
- Proven track record of delivering successful end-to-end marketing campaigns in a B2B setting.
- Current working knowledge of marketing automation tools, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads Campaignmaster, social media platforms and website content management systems.
- Natural wordsmith with a keen eye for accuracy and detail.
- Experience of SEO writing.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and as part of a team to set targets and multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to overcome challenges with a solutions-focused attitude.
- Experience in designing collateral.
- Recognise the importance of maintaining quality and consistency across all marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively and with high attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience in video creation and editing (desirable).
- Experience within the finance/accounting sector (desirable).
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!