back to job listings page
Sector: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £12 - £12
Location: Aldermaston, Berks
Hours of work: 25 hours per week over 5 days, with scope to increase as the business grows
Salary: £12.50 per hour (Temp to Perm)
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator for a Building maintenance business based in Aldermaston.
- Methodical and analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- A good communicator and keen to ensure high levels of service
- Of a positive mindset with a ‘can-do’ approach?
The company is a leading provider of building and maintenance services to private organisation throughout the south of England, with an exceptional local reputation for providing mechanical and electrical, planned and reactive building maintenance to commercial organisations and private estates.
This role is solely responsible for coordinating all service and operational activities and proven communication, organisation and prioritisation skills are crucial to the success of this role, as is the ability to work within a small team.
- Co-ordinating the day to day service activity of the Building Maintenance engineers, including arranging of planned maintenance, reactive visits and installations.
- Answering enquiries in a timely manner by telephone, email or text message, and addressing or else escalating within the business as appropriate.
- Liaising with customers, field service engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure the needs of the business are met
- Producing documentation to underpin operational activity
- Processing financial documentation such as purchase orders, invoices, employee expenses in preparation for payment
- General office administration, such as meeting notes, posting social media, filing, photocopying as required
- A minimum 5 GCSE passes to include English and Mathematics
- Proven organisation and prioritisation skills
- Self motivated, comfortable to work without supervision
- Systematic and logical in approach, with a high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written, verbal, together with a good telephone manner
- IT literate, with excellent computer/keyboard skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
Please note as this is a small business you will be required to work from the office and there will be periods of time where you will be working alone.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!