back to job listings page
Sector: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Pay rate: £18,000 - £25000
Location: Chawley, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £25k depending on experience
Hybrid working can be applied for after 3 months (50/50)
Full time/Part time (5 days per week) Permanent
As the Office Administrator for this successful accountancy firm you will benefit from joining a busy administration team working within a global function supporting colleagues across the business.
This role can be offered on a full time or part time basis 5 days per week and we will also consider applicants who don't have any or a huge amount of corporate experience providing they have demonstrable IT competence and are a good communicator.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves in their organisational skills and their attention to detail. This is a really varied role that requires a strong team player with a flexible attitude.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Undertaking Reception duties, meet and greet as required;
- To check meeting rooms for tidiness / setting up for meetings
- Ordering and maintaining adequate stocks of stationery
- Create/amend letters and other documents
- Ordering refreshment supplies and maintaining a clean and organised kitchen
- Making refreshments/ordering lunch for meetings as required
- Supporting Directors and Partners when required
- Providing admin support to various service lines on an ad hoc basis
- Tasks such as billing, processing post, booking car parking / meeting rooms
- Other general admin tasks
- Collaborative team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Strong MS office skills
- Typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Proactive and solution focussed
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!