back to job listings page
Sector: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £23,000 - £25000
Salary: £23-25k plus benefits
Permanent, Full time
As the Office Manager for this exciting, fast paced and market leading tech organisation you will be an integral part of the business. This will be a varied and busy role executing Office Management responsibilities but also supporting the CEO and CFO with Executive Assistant duties such as diary management, organising and scheduling meeting and relevant correspondence and administration.
Within the Office management responsibilities your will take ownership of
office organisation and facilities, planning internal & external events, driving employee engagement, deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
No two days will be the same.
Day to day you will:
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO, handling requests and queries appropriately and ensuring general smooth running of communications between Senior Managers
- Make any travel arrangements for Senior Management or staff outside of the travel booking system
- Facilitate internal communications (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Review and recommend changes to company policies based on staff feedback and amend staff manual through working agreed changes with HR
- Attend requested meetings and take detailed minutes
- Own and arrange all internal and external events for staff – Company Xmas event plus planned Biannual Company meetings for all staff plus ad-hoc incentives (team building days)
- Solicit feedback from all staff on any suggested improvements for company to improve performance or to make a better place to work
- Manage company objectives and key results dashboard, regularly interacting with managers and driving them to update on a weekly basis
- Act as office manager, overseeing space management and general facilities, including acting as point of contact for 3rd party suppliers of H&S and Fire Safety policies
- Has excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with senior managers in a professional assertive manner
- Takes pride in their work with high attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and copes well under pressure
- Has good working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Can work independently using their own initiative, but also integrates well with the wider business and be a team player
- Has experience working in a fast faced, busy office environment, in a broad administrative or PA role
- A job with excellent prospects in one of the fastest growing companies of its kind
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events... and much more!
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!