back to job listings page
Sector: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Pay rate: £13,300 - £13300
Location: Theale, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: 25 hours per week (12:30-17:30 / Monday- Friday)
Salary: £13,300 per annum (FTE £20k)
We are looking for an efficient and proactive receptionist to join a growing independent accounting practice based in Theale. You will report to the Business Operations Manager.
- Answering the phones on reception and taking messages
- General upkeep of the office
- Ordering of stationary supplies
- Dealing with post and franking machine
- Email management
- Scanning and filing documents
- Meeting room bookings and set up
- Welcoming and signing in/out clients
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Teams/Zoom is preferable
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, professional and a team player
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Accountancy or Solicitor practice experience
- Experience of working on a busy reception desk or in a front of house role
- You will be working within a mixed, well balanced team from graduates to more mature employees.
- Smart dress is essential for this position as you will be client facing and this role offers you a professional environment to work in.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Standard pension 3% / 5%
Refreshments on site and kitchen facilities with snacks
Lunch van delivers daily on site
Due to the location of this office you will need to be able to drive.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!