back to job listings page
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £18,000 - £25000
Newbury, Town Centre (With Parking)
Permanent, Full Time
Up to £25k DOE Basic + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Do you currently work in Sales within a B2B role but fancy a change? A new challenge? An opportunity to earn more based on YOUR achievements?
Do you already work in recruitment but feel restricted by geographical constraints? Does your current bonus depend on achievements of others or is your commission capped to a % of your salary?
As a skilled Sales person you will be proficient at selling services into local, regional and national businesses adding value and credibility at all times.
If you are confident, a great communicator, self motivated and conscientious we want to hear from you.
Previous Recruitment experience it is a definite benefit but if not you will have at least 4 years’ experience within a Lead Generation, Telesales or Business Development role.
What can I expect?
Recruitment can be rewarding but it is not for the faint hearted. At Dovetail we focus on quality, results and efficiency, which includes great communication, building long term relationships and awesome team work.
With tenacity, ambition, drive and passion, recruitment can be a lucrative and rewarding career of choice.
What does success look like?
Success is driven by the effort you put in and within this role the world really is your oyster. You will have the autonomy to run your own desk as if it were your own business. We even waive thresholds for the first 3 months so you can earn from placements from day 1.
You will generate new business, cultivate new relationships and gain opportunities from businesses that ensure the sustainability of your desk long term in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
Your earnings are uncapped, the targets are realistic and coupled with a great team who genuinely do work as a "team" you will have the perfect environment to really harness your ambition and drive.
What will the day to day involve?
- Identifying new business opportunities & negotiating rates
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Matching prospective candidates to client requirements
- Writing attractive job advertisements and posting on job boards
- Coordination of interviews, offers and other admin duties
- Very generous uncapped commission structure (doubling your salary is possible within the first few years if you work hard)
- Annual commission accumulator for achievements over 100%
- Annual Profit Share
- Free Town Centre parking
- 22 days standard holidays increasing by 1 day per year up to 27 days
- Pension Scheme
- An additional holiday for you or your partner’s birthday (you choose)
- Free breakfast on a Tuesday
- Quarterly social events arranged by the teams
- Work Anniversary gifts
- Employee of the Quarter gift (nominated by your peers)
- Life Insurance scheme
- Income Protection policy
- Health cash back scheme with shopping discounts
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!