back to job listings page
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £14 - £16
Based in: Gerrards Cross / From Home until return to office is appropriate
Salary: £14-16 per hour
Contract: 6 months
As the Recruitment Coordinator for this tech organisation you will be exposed to a variety of processes, a very fast pace of working, a multi cultural team based across EMEA and the ability to learn and grow with a global brand.
The Recruitment Coordinator has responsibility to support the wider recruiting function by interfacing and engaging with candidates, hiring managers and Recruiters. You will be setting up interview schedules, facilitating the new hire process and overseeing the candidate management process in the Applicant Tracking System whilst ensuring that every candidate you engage with is treated with respect and importance through our promotion of the companies values and mission.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, arrange candidate travel and handles expense reimbursements, as necessary
- Effectively engage with candidates and hiring managers to form strong working relationships and rapport; ensuring all SLAs are consistently met with respect to scheduling of interviews, offer letters and Onboarding.
- Assists Recruiters and Hiring Managers with all aspects of the interview process including arranging interview activities and acting as a liaison with candidates
- Responsible for all candidate correspondence and follow-up
- Manage the post-offer process for candidates in company Applicant Tracking System.
- Initiate new hires on company CRM System.
- Initiate background checks, reviews results and flags issues
- Ensure all pre-hire tasks are completed by the candidate
- Manage New Hire Files by ensuring accuracy and up to date information
- Partner with various groups to ensure candidates have a smooth new hire transition
- Resolve any open issues pertaining to new hires
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of all candidate records in the company Applicant Tracking System, which includes administrative activities required to maintain compliance (applicant files, etc)
- Coordinate and provide support for job fairs (when appropriate)
- Perform administrative support functions as necessary for the Recruiting team including ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, organising travel and other related support activities
- Other job related duties as required
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in a customer service, administrative or related role.
- Experience with a fast-paced, high-volume recruitment or scheduling process
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System and knowledge of recruiting process
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively solve problems and overcome challenges
- Provide consistently high quality work with minimal errors
- Professionalism and positive demeanour
- Must be a team player
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!