back to job listings page
Sector: IT & Telecomms
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £70 - £80
Contract Length: 3 months
Hours: 30 hours per week
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
As the Sales Engineer you will provide technical support to sales reps and partners on customer deals across the sales cycle by leveraging strong
technical knowledge of Citrix solutions.
You will drive development of the technical offering to meet the customers business needs under the guidance of product specialists and/or ERM/CAM account reps.
Supporting enterprise, corporate, and midmarket accounts, working with Citrix resources and channel/Alliance partners to define offering and develop
solutions, coordinated by the Product Sales Specialist where present.
Provides insight on technology trends, product developments, and technical capabilities, engaging with the customer to drive technical understanding of solution and value for business needs.
Providing expertise in technical sales presentations to address issues /objections, conducting technical presentations and/or demonstrations.
Enable partners’ Sales Engineers to define offerings, develop solutions and communicate with customers in Growth and Emerging markets.
- Recognized master in professional discipline
- Implements strategic goals
- Problems typically undefined and/or complex
- Implements strategic goals established by functional leadership.
- Establishes operational plans for job area with short-to mid-term impact on results (e.g., 1-2 years).
- Provides measurable input into new products, processes, standards and/or operational plans that will have some impact on the achievement of overall function results.
- Responsible for improving upon existing processes and systems using significant conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Problems and issues faced are numerous, typically undefined where information is difficult to obtain.
- Conducts extensive investigation to understand root cause of problems.
- Problems span a wide range of difficult and unique issues across functions and/or businesses.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, and typically has responsibilities for communicating with parties external to the organization, which may include customers or vendors.
- Works to influence others to accept job function’s view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 8 years; or PhD with 5 years of experience.
- Frequently responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees across the Company within area of expertise.
- Typically responsible for managing large, complex project initiatives of strategic importance to the organization, involving large cross-functional teams.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!