Sales Support Administrator
back to job listings page
Sales Support Administrator
Sector: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £18,000 - £18000
Permanent, Full Time
Office Based: 09:00 - 17:30 (working from home on rotation at present)
The sales support administrator provides an efficient and effective order processing role to the organisation meeting with SLAs and overall company objectives.
Working as part of a very driven and committed team this role is responsible for processing purchasing requests and renewal requests supplying customers with purchase orders and appropriate data to support the wider sales community in securing the sale.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills/attributes:
- Strong administrative background
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Min. 1-2 years working in an office
- Competency in working at a fast pace and in a high volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in analytical/data/maths based tasks
- Customer service driven
- Driven and motivated by deadlines
- Task orientated
- Run order items daily to ensure all general purchasing, back-to-back and renewal orders are placed on suppliers promptly and with 100% accuracy in accordance to the purchasing management framework.
- Raise all back to back orders for with suppliers as per the process and with 100% accuracy.
- Respond to all inbound emails, keeping within the SLA of 1-hour for basic requests.
- Provide initial response to complex requests, with acknowledgement of request within 1-hour SLA, and full response within a timely manner.
- Manage and run backlog report & process, working closely with suppliers to ensure all ETA information is captured, chased and communicated to the wider teams.
- Support management of goods in ensuring all suppliers follow process dictated and advising warehouse team of any updates and issues.
- Ensure all in house spares are correctly ordered and fulfilled into spares location as per appropriate process.
- Support Vendor Operations management to ensure all vendor SKUs are set up in system.
- Ensure you are trained across all aspects of the vendor and business operations team to ensure cover in the instances of absences.
- Follow all business processes to ensure 100% accuracy in all aspects of the Vendor Operational Support function.
- As part of your greater understanding of the business, you will be asked to perform other duties outside of those detailed above to assist the business; this will be considered with your progression plan & give you a broader understanding of the company operations.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!