back to job listings page
Sector: Call Centre & Customer Service
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £13 - £13
Office Location: Newbury
Contract: Temp (possible transfer to perm later in the year)
Salary: £12.82 per hour plus holiday pay
Hybrid working (with the exception of initial training period)
Working as the Service Administrator for this busy medical equipment company based in Newbury you will be utilising your administration skills to ensure that the customer services teams expectations are met efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
- Experience of working with MS office essential
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Used to a fast pace of work with multiple priorities
- Happy to work as part of a team and provide support to others
- Clear and accurate communication skills (written and verbal)
- An understanding of managing contractor schedules advantageous
- Confident and efficient in dealing with inbound enquiries
- Previous experience of preparing reports and accurate record keeping
- Good time management and accuracy
- To allocate service work and call-out requests to the appropriate engineers, recording details as required on relevant systems.
- To deal with queries regarding engineers' visits and all non-technical matters relating to the general running of the service department.
- To work closely with 3rd party Service Providers.
- To maintain accurate service records and prepare reports when requested by internal sources and corporate account holders.
- Liaise with loan/demo coordinator to ensure loan/demo stock is made available to customers where possible.
- To liaise with the sales force to ensure that priorities relating to customers' orders, installations, and the configuration of products are agreed.
- To deal with customer service invoice enquiries by E-mail and telephone.
- To maintain accurate service contract records with regards to equipment and serial numbers on the company management system HANSA/SAP/ASTEA.
- To provide administration support to UK Service Manager where necessary.
- To produce reports and spreadsheets for various service providers using Excel.
- To comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- To maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
- To work within the procedures defined by the Company's Q.A. systems.
- To attend internal and external training courses as and when required.
- To assist with the training of new staff.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!