back to job listings page
Sector: Hospitality / Travel / Tourism
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £25,000 - £28000
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus inclusion into company bonus plan and other fantastic benefits.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours a week)
Do you have experience working as a Sous Chef? Do you want to work in a role that offers career progression? If yes, this could be the role for you!
You will report into the Senior Sous Chef and the Head Chef and you will be responsible for the kitchen operation ensuring service standards are met. The team cater for conferences, events and Gala dinners at the UK’s leading conference centre. This is the ideal role for a candidate who wants to work within a supportive team and is looking to learn and progress within the company.
You will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of current food trends, have the ability to bring innovation into the food offers of our events business and have experience working in a high volume environment.
- Support the senior kitchen brigade to ensure that financial targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure that all members of the kitchen brigade are fully aware of and achieve their objectives
- Communicate with Head Chef in respect of personal development, training, appraisals and long term objectives
- To be aware of and ensure that those responsible to you are aware of all legislation that is relevant to your work
- Adherence to all Company Policies
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role within a similar sized venue or operation
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for food, food trends and innovation
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time keeping skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
For further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!