Talent Acquisition Sourcer
back to job listings page
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £45,000 - £50000
Contract: 11 months
Salary: €45-50k per annum DOE
Location: Dublin, Ireland (remote until return to office in Dublin 3)
We are seeking a proactive and effective Technical Engineering sourcer working in a recruitment agency looking for an opportunity to move in-house? This is the perfect opportunity for someone to move away from the sales side of recruitment and focus on delivery, managing the talent pipeline for a tech giant focusing on a wide range of technical engineering roles.
You will proactively manage the sourcing activities for multiple projects focusing on sourcing the best talent for this global organisation at a very exciting stage of their growth.
This role is very hands on with a realistic possibility of progressing into a fully-fledged recruiter over time with responsibility for specific business areas and stakeholder management for a successful candidate.
You will be well connected within the tech arena and be happy to attend tech events and build your network through joining forums and groups to raise your own profile in the sector but also the business’ and promote the opportunities available.
- Create and plan different ways to build talent pipelines.
- Identify and engage active and passive candidates by using various search techniques
- Map technology companies across EMEA, identifying the top talent from competitors.
- Generate qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Manage recruitment dashboard
- Promote Employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System)
- Experienced in talent sourcing in Ireland and the wider EMEA community
- A minimum of 2 years of technical engineering recruitment sourcing
- Ability to work effectively as part of a remote team and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines and with large volume and demanding recruitment campaigns
- Fluent English and additional languages are beneficial
- Organization skills and ability to strategically build pipeline of candidates.
- Ability to conduct build and source candidate at all levels, from entry level to management.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- Must be highly articulate.
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls, being able to build relationships over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!