Technical Talent Sourcer
back to job listings page
Technical Talent Sourcer
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £20 - £25
Contract: 12 months
Salary: £20-25 per hour
Are you passionate about Technical Engineering and have a background in recruitment? Would you like the opportunity to manage the talent pipeline for a tech giant focussing on large scale cloud services providing their world class R&D centre with the resource required.
This role is fast paced, high volume and requires the ability to react quickly to requirements. All roles are highly technical so please only apply if you live and breath Tech, this is not about how many job requisitions you fill, but the quality of the candidates you submit for the role.
Experience of managing multiple requisitions and engaging passive candidate is a MUST and experience of working within the Tech Engineering sector i.e Testing, Security, Cloud Engineering, Reliability Engineering and Validation Engineering to name but a few is essential.
You will proactively manage the sourcing activities for the whole site working with senior stakeholders in the business to ensure their requirements are fulfilled within specific time frames and within detailed SLAs.
This role is very hands on with your time being focussed on sourcing the best talent in the industry. You will be well connected within the tech arena and be happy to attend tech events and build your network through joining forums and groups to raise your own profile in the sector but also the business’ and promote the opportunities available.
- Create and plan different ways to build talent pipelines.
- Identify and engage active and passive candidates by using various search techniques
- Map technology companies across EMEA, identifying the top talent from competitors.
- Generate qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Manage recruitment dashboard
- Promote Employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Experienced in talent sourcing in the UK and the wider EMEA community
- A minimum of 2 years of technical engineering recruitment sourcing
- Ability to work effectively as part of an EMEA wide team and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines and with large volume and demanding recruitment campaigns
- Fluent English language skills additional languages are beneficial
- Organization skills and ability to strategically build pipeline of candidates.
- Ability to conduct build and source candidate at all levels, from entry level to management.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- Must be highly articulate.
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls, being able to build relationships over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!