back to job listings page
Sector: Sales & Account Management
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £25,000 - £25000
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £25k plus commission (OTE £40k)
Do you get a buzz from lead generation, are you relentless despite not always getting a YES. Do you want to work for a small organisation that are growing in their sector because what they offer is superb?
We are looking for a gregarious, enthusiastic and resilient telemarketing specialist to contribute to the sales generation of this small (but perfectly formed) creative agency based in Newbury, Berkshire.
Focusing on lead generation for a key client within the cloud computing sector you will be responsible for creating and implementing lead generation campaigns and strategies for this company as an outsourced resource.
As an excellent communicator you must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints, rejections and doubts.
You will need to be a self starter, have knowledge and experience of working in a telesales/lead generation role for at least 2 years and be able to work independently and autonomously.
An understanding of IT, ITSM and CSM is required, however candidates with a strong telesales/telemarketing background will be considered.
- Nurture data from campaign to generate meetings and sales-qualified leads.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close meetings.
- Answer questions about products and/or the company.
- Direct prospects to the account manager when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience in telemarketing or other sales/customer service role within the software sector a must
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and ITSM (nice to have)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!