back to job listings page
Sector: IT & Telecomms
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £100 - £100
Job Title – Beacon Sensor Installation Temp
Dates – Monday 22nd March – Friday 23rd April (need commitment for the full assignment)
Location – Stevenage (own transport required due to location)
Pay - £100.00 per day.
Our client are workplace specialists and are looking for a temp to help them with a client assignment they have planned in March. You will need to be confident in picking up new systems quickly and self motivated to work by yourself.
Role– The role will involve scanning a beacon and sensor using a mobile device, supplied by the client, to register the item on to a software. You will then stick this on to the ceiling, walls, and desks of certain location within 6 buildings spread over the whole site. This role involves a lot of walking around.
A beacon is a small wireless device that works based on Bluetooth. They have multiple uses:
- Understand your workspace occupancy with space monitoring: Reduce office space and improve utilisation and employee satisfaction and productivity by measuring meeting-room, floor and seat-level occupancy.
- Improve employee experience: Monitor temperature, carbon dioxide, light, motion, and air quality in real-time.
- Able to use an electronic devices.
- Able to read floor plans – you will be reading a detailed floor plan on an electronic tablet for this role, which means we require you to be able to read where you are on a floor plan.
- Time keeping – this role requires exquisite time keeping.
- Punctual – it is important you arrive with plenty of time to the building, to allow for parking and signing in (when required) to the building.
- Professional – you will need to have a professional manner to fulfil this role.
If this sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!