back to job listings page
Sector: Trades & Services
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £9 - £10
Temporary (possibility of going to permanent)
My client are a successful global company that auction used and salvaged cars. They are looking for car enthusiasts to join their team as a Yard Operative. You will be working in a friendly and busy environment, joining a team of dedicated individuals. This is an exciting opportunity as no two days are the same, a huge variety of vehicles arrive on a regular basis...from Peugeots to Porches, Bentleys to BMWs. All Personal Protective Equipment and training will be provided.
The Yard Operative is responsible for general duties, including receiving incoming vehicles into the Yard and ensuring the vehicles are received and imaged in line with our company procedures.
- Ensures vehicles are maintained according to Company standards and customer requirements.
- Provides basic facility maintenance including cleaning, basic repair and yard upkeep.
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Operates digital cameras and other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices.
- Provides excellent customer service as required and directed.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude.
- Meet time driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality standard of work.
- Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Yard Operative/Handyman/Maintenance/Labourer experience.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Full Driving License.
- Happy to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- All PPE & training will be provided.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!